Product Code: KVV 987 078
Very High Definition Mid/High 3-way Active-Driven Speaker System
- Powerful long throw system for audiences of up to 20,000 people without additional delay systems
- Three-way design featuring a 3”compression driver with NVPD treated dome assembly, two horn loaded 8” speakers featuring AIC technology and two horn loaded 12”mid-bass speakers
- All speakers employ neodymium magnets to increase force, improve control and lower weight
- 80° horizontal and 40° (10° double system) vertical dispersion
- A Left and Right version of the speaker is offered in order to create larger format vertical arrays of the mid high system
- Large and medium-sized live music touring applications.
- Very high quality fixed installations.
- Professional portable PA systems for large format AV speech and multimedia playback.
- Very High Definition dance systems providing the ultimate reproduction for clubs and events.
- Professional Baltic birch construction with wear-resistant polymer coating.
- Four full length pieces of fly-track (two per side) and two five point, pull back
pieces on the rear of the cabinet.
- Very High Definition audio reproduction.
- 139 dB sustained output, 142dB peak.
- Controlled wide dispersion 80° x 40° Mid / High horn.
- New state of the art 3” (76mm) Nitride Titanium diaphragm compression
driver with complex geometry phase plug and neodymium magnetic structure for
higher output, exceptionally low distortion and extended frequency response.
- Two 8” Trans-Coil midrange drivers, with a 3” (76mm) voice coil and neodymium
magnet for increased control and output with reduced distortion and weight.
- Two horn loaded 12” mid-bass drivers with 3” (76mm) inside/outside, epoxy baked,
high temperature voice coil assemblies and neodymium magnetic structures.
- Three way active requirement - 2000W from the VHD 2000 providing 1200W for
the 12” Low Mids, 600W for the 8” Midranges and 200W for the High Frequency.
- Proprietary side and top handle design (six) for simplified handling and carrying.
- High impact low friction feet, allowing lock- in to the VHD subwoofers and
easy cabinet movement.
- Front locking aluminium VHD wheel boards with wraparound hardwood bumpers.
- Weather proofing option and special paint finishes available on request.
For More Visit: