Finally! No-compromise DI Boxes and Line Drivers! The JK Series from KV2 Audio set a new standard for performance and value. Handmade in the Czech Republic. Now available!
The JK Series of DI Boxes feature high quality European transformers, fully sealed switches and the best available components - such as those found on $500+ units currently on the market. KV2's unique power circuit optimises phantom power to deliver a HUGE 20 volts on the internal rails! This is three times higher than leading DI Box manufacturers (who brag about "7 volts on internal rails"). Another unique feature is that each of the JK models have full 50 ohm line-driver outputs. This provides the capability to deliver crystal clear audio at least 4 times further than the nearest competitor.
The JK Series consists of the JK1 Single Channel DI, JK2 Stereo DI, JKA Single Channel Acoustic DI with Resonance Notch Filter and the JKP Single Channel Passive DI and Mic Splitter. Also included in the range is the JKT Tone Generator, a useful solution-provider audio tool that will assist every engineer in the tuning andesting of systems and components.
Full transformer balancing ensures the highest possible signal integrity without interference from RF or ground loops. The heavy-duty steel enclosure provides maximum protection for the electronics and further shielding against external interference. KV2 stands by the build quality of these units with a full 5-year warranty.
Al switches are military spec fully sealed, will never fail.
5 year Warranty.
JK1 - Active DI Box and Line Driver
- Features two 1/4” jack inputs with mix or parallel function with a variable low cut filter and 15dB pad
- Phase Shift and Ground Lift switches are also available
- The JK1 is ideal for connection of single keyboards, guitars or instrument amplifier output conditioning, or combining two inputs via the mix function
- The on-board Line Driver ensures the highest signal integrity and the smallest loss of signal through long cable lengths
- Phantom power supply
- Two asymmetrical inputs: Jaks 1/4"
- Mix or parrallel input modes
- Low cut switch
- Low impedance output
- LINE OUT - phase switch selector
- GND ground switch selector: Lift/Gnd
- Improving quality for live music touring applications
- Improving quality for Installed sound applications
- Correct driving of difficult lines over long distance
- Signal - galvanic separation
JK DI-Boxes User guide
- User Guide for JK series
- JK1, JK2, JKA, JKP, JKT