Master Stereo Meter
Includes: power supply, short interface cable ( 1 x BNC for unbalanced AES3 & unterminated for unbalanced analogue pair), basic mounting bracket - Multiple audio scales incl DIN, BBC, ABC & Goniometer PLUS Loudness to ITU 1770/71, EBU R128 & ATSC A/85, graphical display of loudness over time. Simple menu selection.
The DK Meter has been designed to meet the increasing demands from the market for cost effective audio metering including loudness. It is easy to use and is supplied with all known loudness measurement recommendations as well as the standard DK-Technologies meter scales.
This groundbreaking Compact Audio Loudness Meter is no bigger than an smartphone and is designed to meet increasing demands from the market for cost-effective stereo and 5.1 metering, including loudness.
The DK Meter is easy to use, easy to install and comes with its own desk-mount. It accepts digital audio inputs and is supplied with ITU, EBU & ATSC loudness measurement recommendations, as well as the standard DK-Technologies meter scales.
The DK meter will also provide you with Graphical Loudness measurement. Updates will be available on an ‘as-required’ basis to allow for any new recommendations or changes to the existing ones.
- Loudness measurement to ITU, ATSC and EBU recommendations
- Compatible with all DK-Technologies meters
- USB Powered
- User-adjustable sliding window
- Selectable reference frequencies
- Adjustable reference level
- Variable gate settings
- Stereo metering with BBC, DIN, Nordic, ABC, DMU & DFS, LU, LKFS or LUFS scales
- Phase indication as a moving bar between +/-100%
- Numerical indication of loudness & loudness range
- Maximum True Peak (TP) displayed as flying peak & numerical display
- Simple front panel controls
- Desktop and rack mountable.
Please, note that the user's guide is not ready yet. Please, contact support with any questions you may have.